Safety Tips Set 1: Off-Campus housing and Roommates near UNC Charlotte
1. Keep your doors and at least your first floor and basement windows locked, especially if no one is home.
2. Check to see who is knocking before telling them to “Come on in!”
3. Be aware of all visitors in your home. Do not let anyone in your home you do not know. 4. Even if you are having a party. try to limit your guest list to only close personal friends.
5. Never give anyone, aside from your roommates, your schedule as to when you will or will not be home.
6. If you have a large window on your front door, cover it with a curtain.